Rep Your Event 2019 is here.
Contest Rules & Guidelines:
- Create a 1-minute video encapsulating what makes your OSDA competitive event great.
- Voiceovers, interviews, and demonstrating the event are all allowed. There are multiple ways to present your message, but performance clips are encouraged.
- All videos must be appropriate for public display. Use discretion.
How to Submit:
Post your video to YouTube and send a link to the OSDA at email@example.com
Deadline for Entries:
Sunday, February 17, 2019
- Finalist videos will be voted on via online voting before (and their submitters/producers will be recognized at) the State Tournament Awards Assembly in Canton in March 2019.
- Finalist entries will be determined by the OSDA Board of Directors.
- The Grand Prize Winner, who will be determined at the State Tournament in March, will win a $100 scholarship (and be forever recognized as the winning video producer for that year).
- The OSDA reserves the right to award additional prizes.
DISCLAIMER: By submitting a video to this contest, or by assisting with production of a video submitted to this contest, you acknowledge that OSDA retains the right to use any submitted video, or portions (including still images) thereof, for promotional purposes.
2016 Winning Video: Melissa Liang (Sylvania Southview, TOL)
2017 Winning Video: Amelia Mainzer (Highland, AKR)
2018 Winning Video: Grace Cousens (Laurel School, CLE)
2019 Winning Video: Yours?