The OHSSL is excited to announce “Rep Your Event” 2017!
Contest Rules & Guidelines:
- Create a 1-minute video encapsulating what makes your OHSSL competitive event great.
- Voiceovers, interviews, and demonstrating the event are all allowed. There are multiple ways to present your message, but performance clips are encouraged.
- All videos must be appropriate for public display. Use discretion.
- HOW TO SUBMIT: Post your video to YouTube and send a link to the OHSSL at email@example.com
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: Friday, February 10, 2017
- The top finalist videos will be shown (and their submitters/producers will be recognized) at the State Tournament Awards Assembly at Berea-Midpark/Olmsted Falls in March 2017;
- Top finalist entries will be determined by the OHSSL Board of Directors;
- The Grand Prize Winner, who will be determined at the State Tournament in March, will win a $100 scholarship and will have his or her video added to the OHSSL web site. (The OHSSL reserves the right to award additional prizes.)
DISCLAIMER: By submitting a video to this contest, or by assisting with production of a video submitted to this contest, you acknowledge that OHSSL retains the right to use any submitted video, or portions (including still images) thereof, for promotional purposes.