The Ohio High School Speech League is excited to announce “Rep Your Event” 2017!
Contest Rules & Guidelines:
- Create a 1-minute video encapsulating what makes your OHSSL competitive event great.
- Voiceovers, interviews, and demonstrating the event are all allowed. There are multiple ways to present your message, but performance clips are encouraged.
- All videos must be appropriate for public display. Use discretion.
- HOW TO SUBMIT: Post your video to YouTube and send a link to the OHSSL at email@example.com
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: Friday, February 10, 2017
- The top finalist videos will be shown (and their submitters/producers will be recognized) at the State Tournament Awards Assembly at Berea-Midpark/Olmsted Falls in March 2017;
- Top finalist entries will be determined by the OHSSL Board of Directors;
- The Grand Prize Winner, who will be determined at the State Tournament in March, will win a $100 scholarship and will have his or her video added to the OHSSL web site. (The OHSSL reserves the right to award additional prizes, as well.)
DISCLAIMER: By submitting a video to this contest, or by assisting with production of a video submitted to this contest, you acknowledge that OHSSL retains the right to use any submitted video, or portions (including still images) thereof, for promotional purposes.
Lights! Camera! Action! We look forward to seeing your creative visions.